BRIEF REPORT ON NISLTECH CONSULTS LTD
The Company - NISLTECH CONSULTS LTD was incorporated on the 4th November 2008 to carry out business as stated in its Memorandum of Articles.
The major requirements needed for commencement of business has been completed.
NISLTECH CONSULTS LTD as a company on its own is expected to and had opened its own separate current account to run its monetary transactions and this is also being considered.
The Consults will be funded by the Institute at its inception from internally generated revenue.
The project proposals and draft of the company’s administrative structure have been drawn up and is attached with this report.
The Company will handle and execute projects in Science and Technology from Government and Private Agencies.
1. The name of the company is “NISLTECH CONSULTS LTD”.
2. The Registered office of the company is situated in Nigeria.
3. The objects for which the company is established are:-
- To carry on the business of laboratory services, research, experiments and training.
- To organize, conduct or otherwise participate in training programmes, courses, seminars, workshops and conferences in respect of any of the objects of the company and for spreading or imparting the knowledge of the use and maintenance of science and laboratory equipment.
- To provide consultancy services in regard to the creation, design, development management and use of the laboratory, laboratory equipment and scientific research in general to secondary schools, tertiary institutions, public and private organizations.
- To carry on the business of data processing, software consultancy and the design and development of management information systems; to undertake and execute feasibility studies for the setting up of all kinds of computers for the public and its customers.
- To develop service and sell or lease database through direct or electronic media; to undertake the design and development of systems and application software, either for its own use or for sale in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
- To undertake, carry out, promote or sponsor any activity in connection with the publication of any book, literature, newspapers or other documents; or organizing lectures and seminars for advancing the said objects; or giving merit awards or other assistance to deserving persons directly or through an institution, fund or trust.
- To acquire and undertake the whole or any part of the business, goodwill and assets of any person, firm or company carrying on or proposing to carry on any of the business which the company is authorized to carry on or which can be carried on in conjunction therewith, or which are capable of being conducted directly or indirectly for the benefit of the company, and as part of the consideration for such acquisition, to undertake all or any of the liabilities of such person or company, or to acquire an interest in, amalgamate or enter into any arrangement for sharing profit, or for co-operation or for limiting competition, or for mutual assistance with any such person or company, and to give or accept by way of consideration for any of the acts or things aforesaid or any property acquired , any shares, debentures, debenture stock or other securities so received.
- To improve, manage, cultivate, develop, grant rights and privileges in respect of, or otherwise deal with all or any part of the property and rights of the company.
- To invest in any real or personal property, rights or interests acquired by, or belonging to the company in any person or company on behalf of or for the benefit of the company, with or without any declared trust in favour of the company.
- To invest and deal with the moneys of the company not immediately required in any manner, for the benefit of the Company.
- To lend and advance money or give credit to such persons or companies on such terms as may seem expedient in the interest of the company.
- To receive money or deposit or loan and to borrow or raise money and secure or discharge any debt or obligation of, or binding on the company in such a manner as the company shall think fit, and in particular by the issue of debenture or debenture stock (perpetual or otherwise) and to secure the payment of any money borrowed, raised or owing by mortgage, charge or lien upon the whole or any part of the company’s property or assets (whether present or future) including it’s uncalled capital, and also by a similar mortgage, charge or lien to secure and guarantee the performance of any obligation or liability undertaken by the company or any such other person or company as the case may be.
- To guarantee the performance of any contract or obligations and the payment of money of or by any person or company and generally to give guarantees and indemnities.
- To draw, make, accept, endorse, discount, execute and issue promissory notes, bills of exchange, bills of lading, warrants, debentures and other negotiable transferable instruments.
- To apply for, promote and obtain any laws, charters, privileges, concessions, licences or authorizations of any government, state or municipality, provisional order or licence of any authority for enabling the company to carry out any of its objects into effect or for extending any of the powers of the company or for effecting any modification of the constitution of the company or any other purpose which may seem expedient, and to oppose any proceedings or applications which may seem calculated directly or indirectly to prejudice the company’s interests.
- To enter into any arrangements with any government or authority (supreme, municipal, local or otherwise) or any corporations, companies or person that may seem conducive to the objects of the company or any of them, and to obtain from any such government, authority, corporation, company or person any charters, contracts, decrees, rights, privileges and concessions which the company may think desirable, and to carry out, exercise and comply with any such charters, contracts, decrees, rights, privileges and concessions.
- To subscribe for, take, purchase or otherwise acquire and hold shares, debentures, debenture stock or other securities of any other company.
- To act as agents or brokers (but not as stock or share brokers) and as trustees for any person, or company, and to undertake and perform sub-contracts, and also to act in any of the businesses of the company through or by means of agents, brokers, sub-contractors or others.
- To remunerate any person or company rendering services to the company whether by cash payment or by the allotment to him or them of debentures, debenture stock or other security of the company credited as paid up in full or in part or otherwise.
- To pay out of the funds of the company, all expenses which the company may lawfully pay for or incidental to the formation and registration of, or the raising of money for the company, or the issue of its capital, including brokerage and commissions for obtaining applications for or taking , placing or underwriting or procuring the underwriting of shares, debentures, debenture stock or other securities of the company.
- To establish and maintain, or procure the establishment and maintenance of, any pension or superannuation funds [whether contributory or otherwise] for the benefit of, and to give or procure the giving of donations, gratuities, pensions, allowances and emoluments to any persons who are or were at anytime in the employment or service of the company, or any of its predecessors in business, or of any company which is a subsidiary of the company or is allied to or associated with the company or any such subsidiary, or who may be or have been directors or officers of the company, or of any such other company as aforesaid, or any persons in whose welfare the company or any such other company as aforesaid is or has been at any time interested, and the wives, widows, families, relations and dependents of any such person, and to establish, subsidize and subscribe to any institutions, associations, societies, clubs or funds calculated to be for the benefit of, or to advance the interest and well being of the company or of any other company as aforesaid or of any such persons as aforesaid and to make payments for or towards the insurance of any such persons as aforesaid and to subscribe or guarantee money for charitable or benevolent objects, or for any exhibition or for any public, general or useful objects and to do any of the matters aforesaid either alone or in conjunction with any such other company as aforesaid.
- To procure the company to be registered or recognised in any part of the world outside Nigeria.
- To promote any other company for the purpose of acquiring all or any of the property and/or undertaking any of the liabilities of the company, or of undertaking any business or operations which may appear likely to benefit or assist the company, or enhance the value of any property or business of the company, and to place or guarantee the placing of, underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire all or any part of the shares, debenture, debenture stock or securities of any such company as aforesaid.
- To sell, lease, mortgage or otherwise dispose of the whole or any part of the property, assets, or undertaking of the company for such consideration as the company may think fit, and in particular for shares, debentures, debenture stock or other securities of any other company and whether credited as paid up in full or in part.
- To distribute among the members of the company in kind, any property of the company [whether by way of dividend or otherwise] and in particular, any shares, debentures, debenture stock or other securities belonging to the company or of which the company may have the power of disposing. *
- To do any of the above things in any part of the world, and either as principals, agents, trustees, contractors or otherwise, and either alone or in conjunction with others, and either by or through agents, sub-contractors, trustees or otherwise.
- To do all things as may be deemed incidental or condusive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.