FOR: Laboratory Managers, Quality Assurance Officers, Laboratory Scientists and Technologists, Laboratory Assessors in food, environmental, electronic, chemical, pharmaceutical, institutional and industrial laboratories.
OBJECTIVES: The training workshop is designed to train Laboratory Personnel and Laboratory Assessors on how to install, maintain and improve laboratory quality systems that meet the requirements of ISO/IEC17025:2017 and other standards. The course also gives essential knowledge required for Laboratory Quality Managers to prepare laboratories for accreditation and audit as well as improving their skills on bio risk engagement procedures in the laboratories.
- Laboratory Quality management
- Effective leadership and personnel management principles
- Chemical laboratory safety and security
- Quality assurance of test results
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Equipment qualification
- Laboratory risk assessment
- Design and application of Laboratory Quality Manual
- Laboratory infrastructure and work place design
- Laboratory Documentation
- General Bio safety Overview
- Occurrence management
- The 14 Core Bio safety Elements
- Dealing with hazards in the labs
- Proper Use and Maintenance of Biological Safety Cabinets
- Donning and Doffing Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard, Risk and Threat
DURATION: 7 days
DATE: 6th – 11th December, 2020
ARRIVAL: 6th December, 2020
DEPARTURE: 11thDecember, 2020
VENUE: Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology, Samonda, Ibadan, Oyo State.
REQUIREMENT: Participants are advised to come with their Laboratory Coats.